Saturday 23 June 2012

Starting (2)



Just the morning after writing the previous post, 'Starting', and rashly revealing: "Each time I pass this way now I offer up a little prayer that the wildlife trust will do nothing here at all." I find that SWT's ill-mannered cattle have started to do their managers' bidding. They've been colonising the very place I was eulogising.
Give me strength ........

Here and that other place near the gate onto the moor you can now find enough of the stuff to satisfy any desperate coprophiliac. Such a person will doubtless also get great delight from the accompanying flies.


The two stags who had been lying here yesterday morning  had expressied their distaste by jumping over the wall and were to be found in the woods near the road from where they started up afresh.


No comments: