Whatever, the less chilling prospect, but hardly endearing, is a series of dates for the Moors Partnership's 'workshop' meetings called
"Capturing your ideas for the future of the Sheffield Moors"
and the other information is
"The Masterplanning process for the Sheffield Moors Partnership if now entering Stage 2. This is to Gather Information From Stakeholders and Prepare a Draft Masterplan. So that local people can contribute to this process a number of workshops are being held during February and March, all will run from 18:45 – 21:00, details are as follows;
• Wednesday 22 February – Totley Rise Methodist Church, Grove Road, Sheffield, S17 4DJ
• Thursday 1 March – Quaker Meeting House, 10 St James Street, Sheffield, S1 2EW
• Tuesday 13 March – Hathersage Memorial Hall, Oddfellows Road, Hope Valley, S32 1DU
Draft workshop objectives – By the end of the workshops – you will have:
• Found out more about the Sheffield Moors Partnership and the proposed Master Plan for the area.
• Had an opportunity to share your views and ideas for the development of the draft Master Plan;
• Understood the stages planned running up to the production of the final Master Plan and further opportunities to contribute.
Each of the three workshops will follow the same format so please choose the date and location that is most convenient for you. Workshops are free to attend but please book in advance.*"
The above information comes from the South West Community Assembly's blog. Neither I nor FoBM have been sent this information and there is no indication with whom you should book. I have to assume the Community Assembly.
CORRECTION clicking on this link brings the following information
Call Lucy Chadburn T: 01433 670 368
or e-mail; email@example.com
*Remember to prepare well. Only those with level 3 post-it-note writing skills qualify.