Thursday 5 March 2015

Where the Buck Stops?

It was good to see the small group of does (female roe deer) again. There are three of them I think. That's fairly typical for a roe deer group.

I was trying to be as quiet as possible, moving very slowly and frequently looking down so as not to tread on dry twigs. Suddenly a buck came running straight towards me. He stopped under the large beech and headed off to the right before I got chance of a decent picture - just the back of him which is useless. But seeing them dance through the trees is enough success.

 
*****

My complaints about the Blacka draft management plan and the handing over of more property to the conservation industry have reached the Cabinet Member. There may be a meeting.

 *****

Although from my observation it stops nowhere with SCC. It keeps being pushed around. Just like in ..... But don't mention the R word.




No comments: